It’s my 28th birthday.
My yearly goals:
1. Developing my company. The company should get to a point where it has one product launched and it should have an investor.
2. Growing spiritually. I should have very high self esteem and self respect. I should give value to all those around me including family, friends and women. I should feel I am giving my gift to the world and that I am sure that it’s the gift I want to give.
3. Getting my love life into order. I should feel good about my love life, not only about my sex life.
4. Getting a steady income with out harming my company. I should have a way to pay the rent and monthly expenses.
5. Have a great year that I’ll remember for ever. I should look back at the past year and think: I have lived with passion this year and I turned every situation into fun, this year was an adventure.
30 days challenge:
This challenge is coming after a no weed 30 days challenge and after eating sweets every day for the past year(s).
1. No sweets for a month. Not cake nor chocolate.
2. One hour exercise a day. It can be push-ups, sit-ups or cycling but it has to last at least an hour.